HOW DO I APPLY TO BE A PROFESSIONAL COMICS GUEST?
This application is for Professional Artists seeking complimentary space as a Featured, Special or Appearing Comic Book Guest in the Professional Artist Alley Section of this event.
Unless you have been invited by a guest coordinator, all professionals must apply to FAN EXPO HQ. If you are interested in applying to be a guest in another section of the event (such as cosplay, as an author guest, celebrity guest), complete this form and it will be forwarded to the appropriate member of our team for review.
Please be sure to list all of your qualifications as per the form. We will review third party sources to verify your credentials and publishing credits. Please provide as much information as possible and clearly indicate why you qualify for guest status. Credits should be current (three calendar years before the event date) unless we determine you qualify for legend status.
You will be contacted by a member of our team once a decision has been made.
Please note: Approval for space does not include travel and/or accommodations and should be discussed prior to application with guest coordinator.
QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL COMIC GUESTS WILL RECEIVE
• One non-transferable Guest badge
• One non-transferable companion badge at no charge
• One 6 ft table, one chair and one name sign
• Listing on the event website and on promotional materials
If you would like to purchase additional space, the regular artist alley space rates will apply per additional table requested. Please contact us once you have been approved to discuss how to purchase additional space.
Exhibition space is assigned by Kevin Boyd, Comics Relations Coordinator.
Approved guests must be willing to participate in a minimum of one (1), maximum of two (2) 45-minute programming events at the show, excluding any events set up by your publisher(s).
• Exhibition spaces do not come with power or internet access.
• The area behind the table is approximately 3-4 feet and display space is limited.
• Height restriction for behind the table displays and banners is 8 feet.
• Cages are not permitted in this section, nor are over the table cross beams.
• The space is issued only to the artist(s) listed on this application. Spaces are non-transferable.
• Sale of items not created by the applicant in the space provided is prohibited.
If you have any questions regarding this application, please contact Kevin A. Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org