- Calgary Expo’s brand (including but not limited to main/ancillary logo, images, event name, likeness or endorsement of ‘Emily Expo’ character or image, etc.) cannot be used in any way without written permission from the Expo.
- Sponsors/Advertisers are responsible for providing all images/graphics to the Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo (a.k.a. Calgary Expo, Expo) specifications prior to submission deadline.
- Missed deadlines and/or non-compliance with the Calgary Expo’s terms and conditions listed here will result in the forfeit of First Right Of Renewal for future shows and you will be added to the end of the wait list.
- Expo reserves the right to refuse publication or presentation of content if specifications are not met.
- Sponsorship/Advertising is only secured once payment is received in full.
- Missed deadlines for creative submissions may result in the forfeit of such creatives with no refunds.
- Expo reserves the right to accept or deny creative submissions at its sole discretion. Notice of acceptance or required alternations will be provided as soon as possible and are contingent on date submissions are received from Sponsors/Advertisers.
- Sponsors/Advertisers understand that all promotional opportunities are non-exclusive unless otherwise stated within the promotional agreement.
- Expo to be notified of any changes or modifications to the agreed upon sponsorship/advertising opportunity (including but not limited to content, graphics, sound, signage, prizes, etc.) in writing.
- Sponsors/Advertisers understand that due to the dynamic nature of the Expo, unforeseen events may result in changes to the promotional agreement. In the event that this does happen, the Expo may provide alternative promotion of equal or greater value than agreed upon.
- Sponsors/Advertisers acknowledge that schedules can change at any time and it may not be possible to inform Sponsors/Advertisers of changes in advance of event.
- If the Expo is unable to present, either partially or in full, agreed upon promotion for reasons outside of the Expo’s control such as unavailability of facility, defect or breakdown of equipment or other unforeseen events that limit or prevent the Expo in their ability to carry out the terms of the promotional agreement, the Expo will be limited to cancellation of all charges to Sponsors/Partners.
- Expo may retain and use creative material submitted by Sponsors/Advertisers (in print, digital media).
- Expo reserves control over which Sponsors/Advertisers are accepted and can change guidelines and policies at any time and without notice.
- Advertising placement is determined on a year-by-year basis and cannot be guaranteed. When possible, current Sponsors/Advertisers will have First Right of Renewal. Renewal and payment must be made by the renewal deadline as indicated. In the event that the desired renewal placement is not available, payment can be applied to another promotional opportunity or refunded.
- Payment for all promotions must be received within (30) days of invoice, or sooner, if the promotional agreement is signed within (30) days of the Expo.
- Delayed payment may result in the forfeit of the agreed upon promotional opportunity which may then be made available to other parties.