It’s important to the Calgary Expo that everyone who attends the convention have a welcoming, fun, and safe experience. These policies have been developed so that everyone can have a wonderful and memorable weekend.
By purchasing a ticket to the Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo, you indicate your agreement to the following terms and conditions:
1. A Valid wristband must be worn at all times to gain entry to the Calgary Expo. The term “Worn” indicates proper placement of the wristband around the wrist. Pinned wristbands, or wristbands not worn on the wrist will not be accepted at the point of admission. Damaged, altered, or torn wristbands will not be accepted on entry.
2. Wristbands cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed under any circumstances.
3. Wristbands are only valid for the event and date for which they are issued.
4. Wristbands are not transferrable to any other person, or redeemable for cash.
5. Any reproduction of the wristband is strictly prohibited.
6. All wristbands remain the sole property of the Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo and may be confiscated by authorized staff without compensation for whatever reason deemed fit.
7. Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is prohibited by law and is grounds for immediate seizure of the wristband without compensation.
8. Management reserves the right to revoke/refuse admission to or to eject from the event/venue; any person(s) who fails to comply with the rules and regulations of the event or venue and all applicable laws.
9. Absolutely NO refunds or exchanges on purchased wristbands.
10. Wristband bearer assumes all risk and danger of personal injury, damage to property, including death, and all other hazards arising from, or related in any way to, the event for which the wristband is issued, caused by negligence, gross negligence, or otherwise, and the holder releases and indemnifies the Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo, it’s employees, and it’s agents from any and all liabilities and/or claims resulting from such risk, danger, damage, injury or death.
11. The wristband holder consents to use of his/her image and/or likeness by media now known, or hereafter devised for advertising, and/or any other promotional purposes as deemed fit by the Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo.
12. Wristband holder agrees to abide by all posted signage requesting him/her to not take photos/video in any area where it is posted as prohibited.
13. The Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo, as well as the Calgary Stampede, reserve the right to search any person and/or their bags and items at any time at the show. Purchase of any ticket type indicates your consent to allow searches.
14. Absolutely no wheeled items are allowed onsite with the exception of baby carriages and personal accessibility conveyances. Absolutely no carts, buggies, or other forms of conveyance are allowed for the purpose of aiding movement of large quantities of items for autographs at any time.
15. Absolutely no selfie sticks of any kind are allowed at the Calgary Expo at any time.
16. Attendees are not allowed to solicit for sales of any type, nor distribute flyers, business cards, or any other item at the show without the express WRITTEN permission of the Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo.
*The Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo reserves the right to change and/or alter these terms and conditions at any time deemed necessary.