Tickets to our EXPOsed events don't require a pass to the Calgary Expo!
Can't make it to the Calgary Expo? Then check out one of our EXPOsed events, which do not require an Expo pass for admission!
- Aliens EXPOsed (featuring Ms. Sigourney Weaver, Bill Paxton, and other Aliens crew)
- Middle-earth EXPOsed (featuring Sean Astin, Billy Boyd, Manu Bennett, and other cast members from LOTR and The Hobbit)
- Jim Byrnes EXPOsed - an acoustic concert with the Juno award winning bluesman (and our favorite Highlander watcher) - Jim Byrnes!
****For more information about when our EXPOsed guests will be appearing at the Calgary Expo during convention hours, please click HERE. (guest schedules subject to change without notice).****
Convention Pass update:
- Four day and Saturday passes are currently sold out online.
- Thursday passes are still AVAILABLE
- Friday passes are still AVAILABLE
- Sunday passes are still AVAILABLE
- For a list of retailers who may still have Calgary Expo passes available at their stores, please click HERE.
- No more tickets will be released, however, when someone refunds a pass, Eventbrite automatically puts the pass up for sale, so check back on occasion and you may be able to snag one!
- Tickets purchased via Eventbrite are refundable up to two weeks prior to the show. If you purchased your pass via a retailer and you require a refund, you have up to two weeks before the show to request your refund by contacting info[at]calgaryexpo.com.
The Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo is Canada's largest Canadian owned pop culture event with an attendance of over 60,000 people in 2013. Featuring a myriad of special guests from film & television, comic books, sci-fi, horror, anime, cartoons & collectibles, this family friendly event caters to every fan of every genre. The show spans over 418,000 sq. ft. of space; packed with programming, vendors, artists, and special guests.
Do you have a question for Ms. Sigourney Weaver? Her spotlight panel is Sunday, April 27 at 5PM in the Stampede Corral! Click HERE to submit your question!